PC Based Automatic Sequential Analyzer
Model: D-9003 AS, D-9003 ASR, D-9003 ASPR
The PC Based Automatic Sequential Analyzer is specifically designed to check the quality of BLDC & latars. and can also check the Ac induction Stators.
- Infinite model storage capability
- Job work management area for motor data reference
- 17 inch DELL monitor display with ADVANTECH Industrial PC
- LABVIEW software based Application to Test, Store and Print test reports.
- Permission based Login system
- Software defined limits for Resistance, IR and HV tests
- Masterless Surge Testing with EAR% algorithm
- Online line support and calibration using remote access software
- Bar code/QR code reading facility
SOFTWARE INDICATOR & CONTROLS
- Adjustable Volts/Div and TimeBase
- Colour coded waveform display
- Surge test peak voltage indicator
- Graphical and numerical %error display
- Target voltage indicator based on motor rating
- Test result lamp indicator
- Save, recall and print waveforms & reports
The Automatic Sequential Analyzer performs the tests in the following sequence & in case of a fault; it stops the sequence of tests & sets off a buzzer alarm to the user.
I) Resistance Test with Temperature Compensation
The Resistance test detects the variance of resistance values between the phases by applying a constant current to the winding and picking up the potential drop across it. The Resistance value is compensated to either 20 C or 25C ambient temperature as per the user requirements.
|Four Resistance Range|
|Range 1||0.001 – 1.999 Ohms|
|Range 2||0.01 – 19.99 Ohms|
|Range 3||0.1 – 199.9 Ohms|
|Range 4||0 – 1999 Ohms|
II) I.R (Megohm) Test
The I.R test checks the strength of the ground wall insulation that can be damaged due to dirt, carbon, moisture or weak wire insulation.
|Test Voltage||500 Volts (DC)|
|Test Time||0-10 sec|
|I.R Limit||0-200 MΩ|
III) H.V Flash Test
The H.V Flash test once again checks the strength of the ground wall insulation but at a higher applied voltage than the I.R test. If there is sudden surge in the leakage current it indicates that the ground wall insulation is weak and the test has failed.
H.V Flash test = (2×E + 1000) where E is the operating voltage
|Test Voltage||0-2.5KV AC (Adjustable)|
|Test Time||0-10 sec|
|Overtrip Leakage Current Limit||0.1-10 mAmps|
IV) Masterless Surge Test
The Automatic Surge test is performed on each phase of the stator to detect the turn-to-turn, coil-to-coil and phase-to-phase insulation and compared with the stored master waveform. If the %EAR variation is over the limit set by the user then the audio/visual alarm is set off to notify the operator about the failure and test sequence is stopped. It can also detect open circuits, grounds, phase reversals, misconnections and wrong turn counts.
Surge test = √2 × (2×E + 1000) where E is the operating voltage
|Max Surge Voltage||0 – 5000 Volts (Adjustable)|
|Max Pulse Current||330 Amps|
|Max Pulse Energy||1.0 J|
|Impulse Rise Time||0.1-0.2 μS (In accordance with IEEE 522 standard)|
|Impulse Repetition Rate||50 Hz (50 Pulses per second)|
|Vertical Sensitivity||250V/DIV 500V/DIV, 1000V/DIV|
|Sweep/Time base||10 uS – 10mS|
|Input Test Voltage Requirements
|Operating Voltage||230V ± 10%|
|Weight (full panel)||100kgs (approx)|
|Physical Dimensions (W X H X D)||550 X 1700 X 650 (mm)|